Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sports news

So this has been a pretty busy week.
Firstly, it was the Super Bowl.
The game was awesome, not quite as good as least year or the Rams-Titans game in 1999, but overall it lived up to its title.
Bruce Springsteen was very, very bad.
I saw Lenny Kravitz at the Grey Cup, and he was even better than that.
Only a repeat of Nipplegate could have gone worse.
Larry Fitzerglad proved that he is still the man in the loss, and Ben Roethlisberger proved that if you throw the ball hard enough at 4 people your guy might catch it.

Michael Phelps was also caught smoking from a bong.
What an idiot!
How did he not expect to get caught?
I guess that explains his legendary eating practices.
My madrich today said, "Hey, pass me a bowl"
I said, "that's what Michael Phelps said."

R-Fed lost to Nadal at the Australian Open.
He should have won, but once again his mental strenght deserted him.
Nor do I think any less of him for crying, real men cry too.
You'll get 14 next time Roger.

1 comment:

Eli Freedman said...

Roga is toast
he has MAJOR head problems when facing Nadal- even I don't frame that many forehands in a match.
Big Ben didn't put up the #'s but he was incredible in avoiding the rush countless times and finding the open man- exactly what the Steelers want him to do for their offence to work. With the game on the line he went and scored.
Michael Phelps is a tard