I noticed while reading online this week that a lot of the article were about Europe. Some of them were quite unusual.
Enjoy.
1) Headline: Austrian straight couple applies for gay marriage.
2) Some British politician calling the President of the EU a bum. Pretty funny video. Makes the 'you lie' controversy seem lame in comparison.
3) The brilliance of French advertising.
4) Headline: Vienna museum hosts swingers club to expose sexual inhibitions. Such an enlightened place.
5) Greece is going bankrupt. They are blaming Germany for their situation by invoking the Nazis. That will surely help them get bailed out by the EU. For a country that invented Democracy, not very impressive.
6) Spain- a country where little children write anti-Semitic stuff in postcards. So adorable.
7) Article about Phil Jones being interrogated by the UK Parliament. He was the head of the University of East Anglia's climate research facility. Telling line:"And he claimed it was not 'standard practice' to release data and computer models so other scientists could check and challenge research. " Sounds like we should give this guy a trillion dollars to fix climate change!
Stuff about Israel.
1) A guy in Haaretz doesn't think Mossad would be so sloppy in killing this arms facilitator. I would agree. And who can trust the Dubai police. They just scream competence.
2) Satirical article about many things Israel related. Quite funny.
Stuff about Obama.
1) Good article on how Obama needs to become more pragmatic to succeed. I agree. He really does seem like good guy.
2) If your parents ever get on your case about smoking cigarettes, remind them that Obama does it.
3) Article claiming to have found the Republican Obama. It seems every week there's some dark horse Republican ready to win in 2012. EG: John Thune, Tim Pawlenty, Mitch Daniels, Marco Rubio. I still believe in you Mitt. And Ron Paul, he would be hilarious.
Other stuff.
1) Article showcasing the resiliency of people in third world countries.
2) Robert Mugabe eats a feast for his birthday on live TV. His country is starving. Still more interesting than Leno. Boom!
3) Not only did we win gold in hockey. Our economy expanded at a 5% rate last quarter. Whoo!
Now I can finally close all those tabs....
I will do another article this week about IAW, and one about the Oscars. I saw all 10 best picture movies. And surprisingly, I am wearing pants, and do not live in my mother's basement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment