1) The Lancet says that a study of their purporting to show a link between vaccines and autism is bunk. It`s terrible that many died from not getting vaccinated in the name of junk science.
2) Oscar nominees came out. Best picture nominations are: Avatar,The Blind Side,District 9,An Education,The Hurt Locker,Inglourious Basterds,Precious,A Serious Man,Up,Up in the Air. Still haven`t seen: An Education, Precious, and A Serious Man, but I would say so far The Hurt Locker is the best movie of the year.
3)The Sundance film festival ended. Here`s a recap of some of the movies they played there.
4) Old people sext. That is just wrong. I thought anybody over 40 had problems with normal texts anyways....
5) Admiral Mullen says don`t ask, don`t tell should be repealed. Have to agree with him on this one. The whole ruining the morale of the army seems like a bogus argument.
6) Obama will let tax cuts expire that are helping the middle class. What a terrible Messiah. More articles about the budget from WSJ and NYT
7) A 9 year old Chinese girl gives birth. They`re beating us in everything...
8) Kosher meat is not necessarily better for the environment. Looks like there`s no reason to keep kosher anymore.
9) Article stating Obama needs to rise above the pettiness of Congress. I can dig it.
10) Rabble, rabble, rabble. How can Democrats say that Bush administration were wrong when he was President, yet like them now? I hate Glenn Greenwald.
Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment