Monday, October 19, 2009

The wrong way to study for a midterm.

9:30-wake up so I'm out the door at 10:05.
9:31-turn on shower.
9:32-brush teeth until the water gets hot.
9:33-9:43-shower.
9:43-9:45-get dressed.
9:45-10-pray.
10:01-decide that since my 10:35 class is filmed, i'll just watch it tomorrow when I have less stuff to do. Therefore until my 12:35 class I'll catch up on sunday tv shows, that way in the afternoon I won't have anything to distract me from studying my exam.
10:05:11:45-watch dexter, amazing race, curb your enthusiasm.
11:50- decide my conference at 12:35 doesn't have a participation mark, therefore decide to skip it and watch seinfeld/catch up on the news.
12:45-1:05-eat lunch, roast beef and coca cola, mmmmmmm.
1:05-1:35-get to class, not very interesting.
1:35-2:25-read monday morning quarterback while intermittently paying attention to German Lit. class. The professor asks why nature is so important in the 18th century, nobody gives a s**t.
2:25-2:50-get home, had to wait 7 minutes to get a subway train!
2:50-3:30-watch man vs. wild. Have learned how to obtain water if stuck on a volcano in Hawaii. Also, lava is dangerous.
3:30-4:30-watch the first 5 fights of GSP's career. He was awesome even back then.
4:30-5:30-random internet articles and Facebook.
5:30-6:00-make a microwave meal as it dawns on me that I should probably study.
6-6:30-start studying!
6:30-6:45-Tetris break (btw when watching tv I play tetris at the same time, so at approximately 3:57 i got 264 lines, which I think is the most lines I've gotten in a game.)
6:45-7:05-study whilst talking to my cousin on facebook.
7:05-7:30-Watch the next 3 fights of GSP's career, damn you Matt Hughes, that armbar was totally after the bell!
7:30-8-Watch Jeopardy. Had a decent day, got 31 right, including Final Jeopardy. The category was notable women (no the answer wasn't Gold Meir), and the answer was Clara Barton. Only one person got it, idiots. Wrote this blog during commercial breaks. Also decided to skip 10:05-11:25 class tomorrow because it's boring, we just did the midterm last week and the exam is in 2 months, and I want the extra sleep so my brain is fresh for the Jewish law midterm at 11:35.
8-12-Probably study with tons of Facebook, GSP, Tetris, and other dumb things.

random observation-the more juice boxes I drink in one day, the less stuff I do on said day.

No comments: